Microsoft Outlook 2010: How to Export Distribution List to .csv File Format on Windows 7?
Need quick DIY guidelines to export Microsoft Outlook 2010 Distribution list to .csv file format on your Windows 7-based PC? That’s why we have created this easy to follow how-to guide to help you do it efficiently, without needing anyone’s help.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 enables you to use the Distribution Lists in Outlook. When you want to send out mass email messages, these Distribution Lists in Outlook will ease and reduce your tasks of choosing contacts. Hence, if you want you can export the Distribution list to .csv file format in Microsoft Outlook 2010 on your Windows 7-PC, then refer this DIY guide.
So, here we have simple steps to follow to export Outlook 2010 Distribution list to .csv file format.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on “File and then select “Open.
- Click on “Import.
- Select the "Export to a file" option, click "Next."
- Select the "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" option and then click "Next."
- Select the contacts group to export and then click "Next."
- Click the "Browse" button to open a window where you can select the location to save the CSV file. You can save the file anywhere you want. Type the file name and then click on “OK.
- Click "Next."
- Click "Finish" to begin the export.
By following these steps shown above, you can export Microsoft Outlook 2010 Distribution list to .csv file format on your Windows 7-based PC without any hassles. However, consider watching video to see how to perform these steps.