Microsoft Outlook 2010: How to Import Distribution List from a .csv file format on a Windows 7
Are you scouring Internet to import Microsoft Outlook 2010 Distribution List from a .csv file format on your Windows 7-based computer? Well, we not only help you do this, we will also make the process of importing distribution list from a .csv file format much simpler than you think!
In Microsoft Outlook 2010, the contact details are stored in a database or spread sheet which you import into another version of Outlook application easily. For this reason, users need to export this database of email addresses to a CSV (comma separated values) file format. Are you yet to figure how to perform this task or readying to ask for assistance? Then, do not. Here is how you can import Outlook 2010 Distribution List from a .csv file format on your Windows 7-based computer.
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Click on “File and then select “Open.
- Click on “Import.
- Select “Import from another programs or file, click on “Next.
- Select “Comma Separated Values (Windows) and then click on “Next.
- Click on “Browse to select the location to open CSV file,
- Select the radio button next to “Do not import duplicate items, click on “Next.
- Select destination folder and then click on “Next.
- Click on “Finish.
By following these steps accurately, you can import Microsoft Outlook 2010 Distribution List from a .csv file format on your Windows 7-based PC. Also, refer this video while you try these steps to do it without any difficulty.