Microsoft Outlook 2007: How to print specific page of a message?
With Microsoft Outlook 2007, you get to print sections or pages of e-mail messages. It basically allows you to print sections or pages by opening the message in a browser window such as Internet Explorer. You can open the browser from within the opened message itself.
The message that you want to be printed will contain the body of the message, along with a title and the header fields, such as the From, Sent, and Subject fields. Â You can also do some font formatting with options available for the title and header fields.
Here are the steps that will guide you through the process:
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2007 and then double-click on the email message you wish to print.
- Click File on the menu bar and select Print.
- Under Printer, click on the drop down arrow and then select the printer you want to use.
- Choose number of pages from the drop down and then choose number of copies you want to print
- When you are finished with it, click OK.
See, how easily you can print only a specific page of a message in Microsoft Outlook 2007. You can easily do it with the help of the above-mentioned steps. But, if you face problem while comprehending these steps, you can go through our video solution that is posted below.