How to stop including Automatic Signature in Microsoft Outlook 2007?
Don’t want to include automatic signature below every new or forwarded message in your Microsoft Outlook 2007? It can be done as per your need.
An e-mail signature in Microsoft Outlook 2007 consists of text or pictures that are automatically added to the end of every outgoing e-mail message. You can make changes to your signature settings, so that a signature is no longer included automatically in your Outlook 2007 messages.
Messages can also be removed manually from individual messages, but it is a time consuming process. So, to save time, you can make changes to its settings. See how:
To stop including a signature automatically for all new messages:
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Click on New to open a new message window.
- In a new message, on the ‘Message’ tab, in the ‘Include’ group, click on ‘Signature’, and then click Signatures to open the ‘Signatures and Stationery’ window.
- In ‘On the E-mail Signature’ tab, under Choose default signature, in the New messages list, select none.
- Click OK.
To stop including a signature automatically for messages that you reply to or forward:
- Click Signature, and then click on ‘Signatures’ to open the ‘Signatures and Stationery’ window.
- Under ‘Choose default signature’, in the ‘Replies/forwards’ list, select ‘none’.
- Click OK.
See, how making changes to the Signature settings via some simple steps can keep you safe from the burden of deleting signatures from every new message. If you think that you are unable to understand and apply the above given to your Outlook 2007, you can go through our video solution that is posted below.