Require support for Microsoft® Outlook?
Get great tech support round the clock for Microsoft Outlook by iYogi
Unable to send out mails or unable to sync contacts to your Microsoft Outlook? Even Google is not being of much help? What you need is expert tech support that will lay your Outlook woes to rest and we can provide it to you. For all your Outlook issues all you need is just call on one support number and it is the iYogi tech support number. Give us a call and connect with our tech experts who can sort out your problems in a jiffy: 1-877-720-7608. The iYogi tech support number for Microsoft Outlook instantly connects you to our team of certified and experienced tech experts.
Here are some of the tech support services for Microsoft Outlook by iYogi
- Setup and installation of Microsoft Outlook on your PC
- Troubleshooting of all issues and errors related to Microsoft Outlook
- Personalizing and customizing the settings of Microsoft Outlook
- Instant access anytime to expert technicians via the Internet.
- Skilled technicians to overcome any issues related to Microsoft Outlook Express
- Call iYogi at the toll free number 1-877-720-7608 and get expert tech support for Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook might be the most trusted form of communication in the corporate world but it is not far from developing its own fair share of problems. There are many common problems associated with Microsoft Outlook. The most common ones mainly occur due to internal and connectivity issues.
But no errors are any issue for our team of certified and experienced tech experts. Give us a call and connect to our tech experts and they can provide you great quality tech support.
Here are a few common errors in Microsoft Outlook:
- Authentication did not load
- Invalid certificate content
- User already connected
- Not connected to server
- Message download incomplete
- Can’t find host
- Mail cannot be stored on server
- Invalid username
- Unable to interpret response
- No messages on server
- Invalid response
- Unknown error code
- Mailbox not found
- Mailbox locked and busy
- Storage limit exceeded
- Transaction failed
Even a sturdy service like the Microsoft Outlook can sometimes develop problems. One of the most common issues that you might face is when you can’t send or receive mails or when you can’t sync your contacts to Microsoft Outlook. This can happen due to loss in internet connectivity or alteration in your Outlook settings. Always check if your internet is working properly before you call for help.
DIY: How to export Outlook folders to a different format
- Choose Import and Export from the File menu. This will launch the wizard.
- Choose “Export to a File from the “Choose an Action to Perform list then click ‘Next’.
- Now you need to select the Personal Folder File (.pst) from the Create A File Of Type list then click Next.
- Now you must choose the Outlook item folder you want to export and click Next.
- Now specify a folder and filename for the backup file. You can do this either by typing the path or browsing
- Now go to Options and specify how to treat duplicate items.
- Click Finish.
- Repeat as required for each Outlook folder.
- In case of a corporate server, follow these steps:
- Go to Tools menu then choose Services and then click the Delivery tab.
- From “Deliver New Mail To The Following Location, choose Remote Mail and identify your Personal Folder file or you can also choose a Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox
- Click OK.
- Exit and restart Outlook.