How to install Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 in Windows 7?
Mozilla Thunderbird is a fast, secure and flexible email client you can use. This free email client is even considered more secure than paid email clients available. With the new version of Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 email client, you will benefit from enhanced productivity and advanced mailing experience. It offers load of advantages such as junk mail classification, tabbed email, ease of use, personalized email experience, enhanced protection against spam junk mails and many more.
There are many plus points of installing Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 on Windows 7 environment such as fixers for performance enhancement, better security and stability, improvements in handling larger files and improving damaging of local IMAP mailboxes.
If you are thinking of installing Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 on Windows 7, follow these quick steps below:
- Open web browser on your PC
- Type ‘www.mozillamessaging.com’ on the address bar and press ‘Enter’
- Click on ‘Download Thunderbird’ button on the opened web page and then click on ‘Run’
- Wait for the download process to complete
- Follow the instructions appearing on your screen to complete the installation procedure
- Click on ‘Finish’
Or you can click and watch this YouTube video to overcome the changes and issues of installing Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 on Windows 7.
Call iYogi to get the best tech support for Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1.7 or Windows 7.