How to Change Default Font Size in Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is a fully functional e-mail client that efficiently handles e-mails. The user of Mozilla Thunderbird can even receive and organize news streams. It has special features in it that help users in protecting their e-mail account. The junk mail filtering features filters all the spam messages from your mail account. Smart folders and fast search are very much useful in managing mails in Mozilla Thunderbird. You can even change the font in the messages as per your requirement. That means as per the need in the message you can change the color, size and even type of the font. Thus, Mozilla Thunderbird provides you all facility to configure and manage your mail account.
Following explains more about changing the default font features in Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Necessity of Changing Font
- Method of Changing Default Font
- Things to be Kept in Mind
Necessity of Changing Font
Mozilla Thunderbird by default sets a standard font for the text written in messages. But sometimes you may need to make few changes in the font of the text as per the requirement in the document. In some situations you may need to use different fonts as per the occasion depending on whether it is an official mail or personal mail.
Method of Changing Default Font
1. Click "Tools" Menu.
2. Select "Account Setting", then "Compose messages in HTML format".
3. Return toÂ Mozilla Thunderbird window after hitting "OK".
4. Again Click "Tools" Menu. In "Options" Select "Composition".
5. Click "Font Option". InÂ HTML section Select Font Size and Color.
6. Click Â "Send Option".
7.Â Hit "Ok"Â and Finish the process.
Things to be Kept in Mind
The change that you make in the font settings will be applicable to all the messages that you create after applying the changes. Therefore, depending upon the necessity you need to keep changing the font. On the other hand, while sending the messages, make sure to select 'Send the message in both plain text and HTML' option so that recipients with HTML can view changes and those without it can view at least the plain text.
iYogi is the fastest growing online and remote tech support provider in the direct-to-consumers and small businesses sector. Our highly skilled and experienced tech experts available, 24x7x365 will provide the best issue resolution and customer satisfaction. Our award winning and low priced Annual Subscription covers the following services:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshoot software errors.
- Update drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connect to Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimize your computer’s speed and performance.
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around! We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.
Call toll free 1 877 720 7608