How to check Hotmail in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista?
Do you know you can check Hotmail in Microsoft Outlook 2007? Yes, it sounds impossible, but you can actually check your Hotmail account using Microsoft Outlook 2007 and send and receive e-mail without closing the Microsoft Outlook 2007 on your Windows Vista based PC. In case you are not aware, let us also tell you that you can easily check your Hotmail account with Outlook by installing Hotmail connector in your PC. Also, you have to connect it manually to configure the Outlook Hotmail Connector to attach to your outlook.com email account.
Not only this, but it also allows you to connect with the calendar and e-mail capabilities of your Hotmail account while providing complete access to the in-built features of Hotmail. If you think checking Hotmail is difficult through Microsoft Outlook 2007, then let just say that you are not any far away from the solution. To check your Hotmail account through Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can browse through our solution steps and make the required change at the comfort of your home or office.
So, here’s how you can check Hotmail with Outlook on your computer.
The solution to the problem
Follow the instructions to check Hotmail in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Type “www.microsoft.com in address bar and then press “ENTER on your keyboard.
3. Type “Download Microsoft Outlook Connector in search box and then “Enter on your keyboard again.
4. Select “Microsoft Office Outlook Connector link, click on “Download, and then click on “Run.
5. Click “Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
6. Select the check box next to “I accept the terms in the license Agreement, and then click on “Install.
7. Wait for the completion for the process and then click on “Finish.
8. Close the Web Browser.
9. Open “Microsoft Office Outlook, you should be able to see the “Outlook Connector in your menu bar.
10. Click on the “Outlook Connector menu and select “Add a New Account“.
11. Type your Hotmail/Windows Live account information in the fields provided.
12. Click “OK to close the “Windows Live Hotmail\Settings window and then click “OK again.
13. Close the “Microsoft Office Outlook window.
See, how easily you can check Hotmail in Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista based computer, all you need to do is browse through the solution steps and make the changes accordingly.
For better understanding on the topic, you can watch our solution video below: